Tour De France • July 7th – July 29th
This year marks the 122nd year
Everyday through the event:
• 20% OFF All 2017 Road Bikes*
• 10% OFF All 2018 Road Bikes*
• Broadcasting The Full Event EVERYDAY!
• Served Always: Draft Beers, Sodas, Waters, Bottled Beers, Giant Pretzels, Pizzas
• Try our New Hard Seltzers & Radler
What is Radler style beer? Radler is the German term for a mixture of beerand fruit soda or lemonade. Literally, it means cyclist.
* All bikes on sale are limited to in-stock/on-hand only. Does not apply to special orders and or previous orders.
SPECIAL Event – July 19th
• $2.00 OFF All Draft Beers during the 2 events
• Give-A-Ways during this events
• Race Hosted by John Siepmann
This year is going to be an awesome Tour de France. Have you checked out the race profile? Not your typical Tour—some spring classic courses including a bunch of Paris Roubaix pave, lots of hilly days, two really short days (108k and 65k) and a heap of nearly back to back Alpine and Pyrenean climbs to finish it off. Come out to Velo City Cycling and enjoy beer specials and cheer on your favorite riders in the camaraderie of fellow cyclists as we watch the replay of the day’s stage (don’t give it away if you know the results). – John Siepmann
At 7pm on Thursday, July 25th the conquering of the Col de Madeleine, Col de la Croix de Fer and Alpe d’Huez?
MORE TO COME – KEEP POSTED HERE AND ON FACEBOOK