A ride for any type of rider, year round! We support the sport by giving a choice of multiple types of rides almost every day of the week, led right from our door!
VéloCity staff lead these varying levels of rides, so whether you’re a new rider or a seasoned pro, we have a ride for you!
We rank our rides beginner (14-16 mph), moderate (16-19 mph), and hard (19+ mph).
Here is our full list of rides!
- Recovery Ride* (beginner pace; all level riders encouraged to join) – Monday 6pm
- Ride to Centennial Park (hard) – Tuesday 5:30pm
- Midwest Cycling Network Ride** (moderate) – Wednesday 3pm
- Showdown Ride (hard-race pace) – Wednesday 6pm
- Fritz’s HandleBar Hangers Ride* (moderate) – Wednesday 6pm
- Tour de Friends Ride* (moderate) – Wednesday 6pm
- Dad’s Ride (hard) – Thursday 6am
- JP’s Moderate Pace Training Ride (moderate) – Thursday 9am
- Owner’s Ride* (moderate) – Thursday 6pm
- Tour de Friends Ride* (beginner) – Thursday 6pm
- Holy Hill Ride (moderate-hard) – Saturday 9am
**Network at the HandleBar 4:30-5:30pm