Power based, high-intensity interval training
- More than just “spinning” – each individual trains on their own bike at their own fitness level.
- Over the course of the year, workouts progress weekly, and each week will have two different workouts for variety.
- Coaching to help all riders improve their technique.
- Workouts monitor speed, cadence, heart rate, and power.
- After every ride, you receive a race report that syncs with tracking programs such as Strava or Training Peaks. The report contains all monitored performance data from your ride.
- Towel service provided. Showers available.
- Bike storage available – your bike will be set up on the trainer ready and waiting for you to ride. (limited to first 60 cyclists)
- Rotating discounts on clothing, parts, and accessories
- Post ride refreshments available at The HandleBar
Two 10-week sessions:
- October 29th – January 6th
- January 7th – March 17th*
*Second session might be extended based on weather
- Early morning classes on Mondays & Thursdays
- Mid-morning classes on Mondays & Wednesdays
- Noon classes on Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Evening classes Monday thru Thursday
- Saturday and Sunday morning classes as well
- Will be sold as blocks of riding sessions
- 10 pack for one session = $125
- 20 pack for one session = $200
- Unlimited for one session = $300
- Unlimited for the full season = $475
*Packs expire at the end of each session